The game is nice so far, but there seems to be a bug on a transition in the undergrowth (taking damage after transitioning down the room with the first save pod).
SJ-19 Learns to Love!
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
SJ-19 Learns to Love is a short metroidvania about a KILLER ROBOT who learns to love. Fight and explore a mysterious planet while gaining ~EMOTIONAL MATURITY~
- 100+ rooms to EXTERMINATE in areas like BONE CITY and THE LAB 🌎
- 8 bosses to battle, including BIG FROG and Steve the Milkman! 💀
- Chat about ANIME with Tokotsu-kun 📺
- Items to gain POWER, like MILK for some strong robot bones. 🥛
- Frogs! Lots of them. 🐸
- Collect SP to upgrade your gun, missiles, and others! 🔫
- Learn to love! 💕
Will SJ-19 fulfill their destiny as a KILLER ROBOT or learn to love and save everyone?!
🥛💀 Are you BAD enough to defeat STEVE the milkman?! 💀🥛
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.24 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey SirKronos! I'll take a look at that and see what might be happening there, are you playing on Windows or Linux?
On Windows right now. I might add, so far that was the only bug I could find, and it only happens if you fall down while moving left or right (instead of falling straight down).
Oh this looks great. Reminds me of Kero Blaster.